15, 16/1 | Sat, Sun
10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 19:00, 20:00, 21:00, 22:00
17, 18/1 | Mon, Tue
18:00, 19:00, 20:00, 21:00, 22:00
Exhibition Hall, Old Court Building
Old Court Building
Tickets: MOP 80
# Interactive Art
How do you know that you know what you know?
Who names everything? And who defines truth? Is reality just a world constructed by our mind?
Participants will be led to an empty space, where they will listen to their inner selves and create a piece of art. Dancers in Macao and Korea will then collaborate with the participants online to further develop their art. Through this experience, participants could look at life in a different way.
This programme is selected from "New Spark of Programme Showcase".
Duration: Approximately 45 minutes
Performed in Cantonese and Korean
Restricted to ages 13 and up (contains coarse language)
1. Latecomers will not be admitted
2. During the experience, participants will be blindfolded, barefoot and sitting on the floor, comfortable clothing is recommended
3. Clothing may get dirty during the experience
4. Short nails are recommended
5. Participants should bring their own Bluetooth earphones
Concept: Cynthia Sio and Ada Chou
Producer: Ada Chou
Space Design: Tresunnean Kam
Devising Dancers: Cynthia Sio and ChaeSong Seo (Korea)