The “Leal Senado” Building was originally built in 1784 then underwent reconstruction for several times. The last time was in 1874. It was Macao’s original municipal chamber and the most signature building in the area. The building is neoclassical in design and has retained all the master walls and primary layout, including the courtyard garden in the back, from the latest rebuilding.
The gallery (formerly the office building) located on the flank of the lobby, Traditional and contemporary art exhibitions are regularly held since 1985.
Address: Av. de Almeida Ribeiro No. 163, Macao
Opening Hours: 9:00am to 9:00pm, open on public holidays
Enquiries: 8988 4000