II. Intellectual Property Statement
The entire content of this website (including but not limited to text, photographs, images, PDF documents, audio, video, web pages, programmes and data) is copyrighted by the government of the Macao Special Administrative Region or by the copyright owner who has granted permission to IC. All the contents are protected by the relevant laws of the Macao Special Administrative Region and by the international copyright treaties in force.
Regarding the online reading function of this website, users are prohibited to trade, transfer or use the information, obtained by illegal reproduction or other means, for the purpose of profit making or distribution, and may not violate the copyright laws and other relevant legislation of the Macao Special Administrative Region. Users shall not attempt to circumvent, disable or damage any security mechanisms or elements of the online reading function, or assist, authorise or encourage others to do so.
1. The contents available on this website are for informational purposes only. IC makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the contents, but does not guarantee nor is committed, explicitly or implicitly, with such contents. Any loss or damage arising from browsing this website, or the use and dissemination of the contents herein shall be the responsibility assumed by the user.
3. The online reading function of this website is for personal and non-commercial use only. IC is not responsible, nor will it compensate any losses derived from the reproduction, adaptation, publication or use of the contents of this website.
4. IC reserves the right to remove, suspend or edit all the information made available on this website at any time and without prior notice. Users are responsible for their own assessment and verification of all information contained in this website.
5. The compatibility of the online reading function with all mobile devices cannot be guaranteed due to differences in operating systems or the associated electronic devices. In order to use the online reading function successfully, users should use suitable mobile devices and download and install the necessary applications according to the type of device used.
6. Any possible access or data transmission fees that may be charged by third parties in connection with the use of this website and the online reading function shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
7. IC will try its best to maintain the normal operation of the system and the services. However, it reserves the right to cease or interrupt the provision of these services, particularly in case of need for replacement, relocation, upgrade, repair or maintenance of equipment and software. The supply of the services of this website may also be interrupted due to force majeure or other causes not attributable to IC.
IV. Law Enforcement and Jurisdiction
By using this website, the user agrees and accepts the application and jurisdiction of the relevant laws. Any disputes or litigation arising from the reading, use and dissemination of the contents provided by this website shall be governed by the relevant laws of the Macao Special Administrative Region and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the local courts.