- Tickets for the programmes and the outreach programme Selected Screenings of International Stage Performances are available from 10am on 3 April (Sunday). In order to cooperate with the epidemic prevention and control measures, to implement crowd management and flow measures and to safeguard the public health, outlet ticketing, telephone and online booking will be available simultaneously on the first day of ticket sales. Registration in the Online Reservation System opens from 10am on 31 March (Thursday);
- Members of the public who want to purchase tickets at the outlets from 10am to 1pm on that day (3 April) are required to reserve their ticketing outlets and time slots through the online reservation system of the Macau Ticketing Network from 10am on 31 March to 1pm on 3 April (excluding sales offices in Hong Kong and Mainland China). Audience members can also choose to book their tickets via telephone or online, without pre-registration. Please note the following if registering through the online reservation system:
- Online reservation system operation process:
- Enter the Registration Platform (URL: https://www.macauticket.com/2022FAM or use the QR code );
- Enter the mobile phone number, and enter the verification code sent by SMS to the mobile phone through the online reservation system;
- After successful verification, you can select the location and time you want to purchase your ticket(s);
- After successful registration, you will receive a SMS. The public should open the link attached to the SMS and download the electronic code. It is recommended to save a screenshot;
- The public should purchase their tickets at the selected Macau Ticketing Network outlet according to the time slots indicated on the electronic codes by presenting the electronic codes. Please be punctual; latecomers will be rescheduled by the system.
- Those in need of assistance to reserve a ticketing slot can visit any of the Macau Ticketing Network outlets during business hours and the online platform’s opening period, and make the registration with the assistance of the staff;
- Each mobile phone number can only be registered once;
- Booking time slots are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis;
- The ticketing slots on the electronic codes are only estimated slots and the staff has the right to adjust and make appropriate arrangements according to the actual situation on site;
- In case of dispute, the Cultural Affairs Bureau of the Macao SAR Government reserves the right of interpretation and final decision.
- On the first day of ticket sales, ticket purchases for each show are limited to a maximum of 6 tickets per performance per person; ticket purchases for the show Liza Wang and the Macao Chinese Orchestra are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per performance per person.
Early Bird Discounts#
Enjoy 30% discount on ticket purchases between 3 April and 10 April, and 20% discount when purchasing tickets for the programmes on or after 11 April:
- For at least 4 different performances;▲
- When purchasing 6 or more tickets for the same performance (group tickets);
- For holders of valid full-time Student Card (holders of local student card or Macao residents with overseas student card);^
- For holders of Macao Teacher Card.^
Selected Screenings of International Stage Performances
Enjoy 30% discount on ticket purchases for two different performances, including The Lehman Trilogy, Monte Cristo, A Swan Lake and Akhenaten.
Exclusive Discount for BOC Cardholders
Enjoy 30% discount on tickets for the opening show Free Man from the South and the closing show Liza Wang and the Macao Chinese Orchestra by presenting a BOC Credit Card or BOC Card.
Discounts for CCM Friends, OM Friends, Friends of the Macao Chinese Orchestra, Friends of the Macao Museum of Art#
Enjoy 20% discount on ticket purchases between 3 April and 10 April.
- For holders of BOC Credit Card or BOC Card (not applicable to the opening and closing shows);
- For holders of MasterCard, VISA card or UnionPay card from Luso International Banking Ltd, BNU, BCM Bank, Tai Fung Bank and OCBC Wing Hang Bank.
- For the shows Doodle POP and The Story of Kong Yiji by presenting a valid full-time Student Card;
- For holders of Macao Senior Citizen Card or Disability Assessment Registration Card.
▲The above offer is only applicable for tickets purchased through the Macau Ticketing Network.
^ Each cardholder can only use one discounted ticket per performance. Cardholders are required to present the respective document for admission, otherwise the full ticket fare will be charged.
# This offer does not apply to ticket purchases for the outreach activities.
A Beautiful Offer for Art Loversr △
Customers who purchase over MOP500 (net price after discount) are entitled to receive one discount voucher to enjoy 15% discount at selected restaurants at MGM. Vouchers are limited, subject to availability.
△Terms and conditions apply to the offer above.
△he Cultural Affairs Bureau of the Macao SAR Government and MGM reserve the right of interpretation and final decision regarding any dispute concerning these terms and conditions.
△The above offer is only applicable for tickets purchased through the Macau Ticketing Network.
DISCOUNT WITH BOARDING PASS
Air Macau customers can enjoy a 20% discount on ticket purchases at the Macau Ticketing Network outlets by presenting their respective boarding pass (flight code NX) within 7 days upon their arrival in Macao.
# This offer does not apply to ticket purchases for the outreach activities.
FREE PERFORMANCES AND GENERAL SEATING
Seating for all free admission venues and for the performances in the Old Court Building and Macao Contemporary Art Centre - Navy Yard No. 1 is not assigned and is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Free transportation to Praça Ferreira Amaral, Av. Horta e Costa, Fai Chi Kei and Toi San will be available outside the Macao Cultural Centre and the Sands Theatre after every performance.
- The organiser strongly urges audience members to arrive at the performance venues 20 minutes before the performances;
- The organiser reserves the right to determine at what time and in what manner latecomers are admitted, and to reject the admission of latecomers or audience members who abandon the performance venue during the performance;
- Audience members must wear their own face masks, undergo body temperature checks and present their “Health Code” of the day to the personnel on site. Only those with the “Health Code” indicated as green (entry permitted), can enter the venue; decline admission of any person presenting with fever or respiratory symptoms;
- Audience members must comply with the “Infection Prevention Guidelines for Visitors in Cultural Affairs Bureau Performance Venues”;
- Children under the age of 6 will not be admitted to the programmes and outreach activities. Some of the programmes and outreach activities have minimum age restrictions and suggestions. Please refer to the introduction of the programmes and outreach activities. The organiser reserves the right to request and to examine the valid ID to determine his or her age, and to deny admission to any person when proof of minimum age cannot be provided;
- All mobile phones, beeping and lighting devices should be switched off throughout the performances;
- Smoking, eating, drinking or the possession of plastic bags and/or objects considered dangerous is prohibited in the performance venues;
- To avoid undue disturbance to the performers and audience members, cameras and recording devices are strictly prohibited unless expressly authorized by the organiser;
- The organiser reserves the right to change the programme, the cast of performers, the performing date or time and the seats at any time;
- In case of inclement weather conditions, please check the Cultural Affairs Bureau’s website, the Macao Arts Festival website and the respective page on Facebook for the latest updates;
- The Cultural Affairs Bureau of the Macao SAR Government reserves the right of interpretation and final decision of any disputes on these terms.
71-B, Av. do Conselheiro Ferreira de Almeida, G/F
108, Rua de Francisco Xavier Pereira, Palácio Bldg, G/F (Next to Café de Coral)
176-186, Av. Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, D. Julieta Bldg, G/F
267, Av. Dr. Sun Yat-Sen, Lei Man Bldg, G/F F, Taipa
Macao Cultural Centre, Av. Xian Xing Hai, G/F
MACAU TICKETING NETWORK HOTLINES AND WEBSITES
Macao: (853) 2855 5555
Hong Kong: (852) 2380 5083
Mainland China: (86) 139 269 11111
Online Ticketing: www.macauticket.com
Telephone: (853) 8399 6699 (during office hours)
Liza Wang and the Macao Chinese Orchestra, Nine Soundscapes and The Phantom of Liaozhai
Tickets for the performances Liza Wang and the Macao Chinese Orchestra staged at the Venetian Theatre, Nine Soundscapes staged at the Parisian Theatre, as well as for The Phantom of Liaozhai staged at the Sands Theatre are also available through the Cotai Ticketing. Dates of ticket sales will be announced in due course. Please refer to the official website of the Macao Arts Festival and to Cotai Ticketing for the latest updates.
COTAI TICKETING HOTLINES AND WEBSITES
Macao: (853) 2882 8818
Hong Kong: (852) 6333 6660
Mainland China: 4001 20 6618